Monday 18 October 2010

location





These photographs are the images of my chosen location of where I am going to film my teaser trailer. The area is a very small forest and I have decided to film here as I believe it will help emphasise the interrogating and sinister atmosphere I wish to create. Forests are often an iconic location used in the horror genre as they help to enunciate the idea of isolation, and I also think autumn or winter would be the most effective season as leaves are starting to fall off the trees to kind of represent death. So I believe this helps add to the atmosphere. I would also like to look at different coloured filters to see how it changes the mood. At the moment I would like to use either a blue or a grey filter as I think this will enhance the mysterious atmosphere, as my main key element in my trailers is all about the atmosphere.